Ephesians - Week 13
STUDYGUIDE-112-170922 - length: 60:00 - taught on Sep, 22 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday September 21, 2017
- Warm-Up: What should we study next (after Ephesians)?
- Workshop on puzzling passages.
- What does Ephesians 5:18 mean?
- Game plan for Ephesians 5:18 (Updated)
- Material for Ephesians 5:18. (Updated)
- Application Discussion:
- : How does the epistle of Ephesians apply to our life together as a congregation? Who has God designed us to be as the church, and how do we grow into the fullness of our identity?
- Read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and our next Bible study on September 7th.
- As you read, right down your thoughts about the following question: In Ephesians 4 - 6,the Holy Spirit lays out the description of how the church is to walk. How are we doing here at Lighthouse Bible Church? Where are we on target, and what areas need more growth?
- Group prayer session