Ephesians - Week 10
Informal Bible Study
Thursday August 17, 2017
- WordCloud for the entire epistle to the saints at Ephesus
- Setting up our work on puzzling passages.
- What questions help us in understanding a difficult passage?
- What method can we use to figure out the meaning of a passage?
- What resources can we turn to?
(1) Questions to answer for difficult passages (new!)
(2) Top-down/Bottom Up graphic (new!)
(3) Accurately Handling the Word of Truth: Resources (new!)
- Workshop on puzzling passages.
- Let’s go over our list of puzzling passages from last week.
- Who did work on one? Please share what you found.
- Let’s work out one or two together. Eph 4:8, Eph 5:18.
- List of puzzling passages.
- Read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and our next Bible study on August 24th.
- As you read, right down your thoughts about the following question: How does the epistle of Ephesians apply to my life?
- Group prayer session
© Lighthouse Bible Church of South Florida, Inc. / John Farley lbible.org All rights reserved.