Galations - Week 9
STUDYGUIDE-98-170415 - length: 60:00 - taught on Apr, 15 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday April 13, 2017
- Galatians intro
- What made the biggest impression on you as you read Galatians this week?
- Your turn: your work on the Big Picture of Galatians
- The Big Picture of Galatians worksheet.
- The Purpose Statement: Why did Paul write Galatians? What did he intend to accomplish by writing it?
- The Overall Message: 1 sentence of 15-20 words that expresses what Galatians is about.
- The Foundation Outline: how the message is developed from start to finish, in broad strokes.
- One take on the outline: Tinney’s Outline of Galatians.
- If you had to capture the letter of Galatians in one word, what would it be?
- Why? Give a defense for your choice.
- Let’s have a freewheeling discussion about your choices.
- Read the letter to the Galatians in its entirety 4 times between now and next Thursday.
- As you do so, write down any passages that are difficult to understand.
- Group prayer session