Ephesians - Week 1
STUDYGUIDE-103-170601 - length: 60:00 - taught on Jun, 1 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday June 1, 2017
- General questions
- Introductory conversation about the book of Ephesians
- Handout: Discussion Guide to start Ephesians
- Text: Falling in Love with God’s Word by Keith Ferrin.
- Foundational Reading
- Review pages 40-50 of the Ferrin text
- Assignment: read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and next Thursday. Use the same physical Bible for all readings. Suggested approach:
- The first time is for your own enjoyment
- Then read as if you were Paul writing the letter
- Read Ephesians once OUT LOUD!
- Read Ephesians as if you were one of the saints in Ephesus hearing this letter read for the first time .
- Group prayer session