Ephesians - Week 2
STUDYGUIDE-104-170608 - length: 60:00 - taught on Jun, 8 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday June 8, 2017
- General questions
- Finish Introductory conversation about the book of Ephesians
- Handout: Discussion Guide to start Ephesians
- Foundational Reading
- When you do your read-throughs this week, take 5 minutes at the end and right down: (1) observations, and (2) questions raised.
- Look for things that are:
- Alike and Unlike
- Said about our Lord Jesus Christ (and the Father and the Spirit)
- Handouts: Good questions to ask
- Assignment: read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and next Thursday.
- Suggested approach:
- Have one reading be from a different translation
- Listen to Ephesians being read (audio recording, or live friend)
- Write down notes as described in 4 above.
- Group prayer session