Rom 1:1; 1Pe 5:5-7; Luk 14:7-11; 1Ti 6:13-16; Col 1:9-12; Rom 12:4-8.
ROMANS-25-091104 - length: 61:19 - taught on Nov, 4 2009
November 3, 2009
The spiritual fruit that accompanies your personal sense of destiny.
ACT 13:9 But Saul [Hebrew name], who was also known as Paul [Roman or Gentile name], filled with the Holy Spirit, fixed his gaze on him,
Paul’s new name was a sign of his personal sense of destiny.
8. The LORD has handpicked you for a unique objective. As you mature, you become more and more locked onto this objective to the exclusion of other things.
9 At one time, you were a grenade. But by the time of your promotion you will be a bullet. Your Personal Sense of Destiny is found along the narrow road that leads to life.
10. Relatively few believers fully live in their Personal Sense of Destiny because few are willing to surrender all else for it and for Christ.
11. We have tremendous examples in the Old Testament of people who pursued their Personal Sense of Destiny, Heb 11.
12. As you reach the threshold of living in your Personal Sense of Destiny, you will be required to lay aside certain things that are good in and of themselves but which would hinder you as you climb higher toward the upward call of God by means of Christ Jesus.
ROM 12:1 Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.
13. The LORD brought Barnabas into Paul’s life to prepare him for his unique calling. The LORD will bring people into your life to support you in living in your Personal Sense of Destiny.
14. if you have not yet been promoted by the LORD, continue to function in the capacity that the LORD has placed you in. continue to study, to pray, while waiting on the timing of God to promote you into your Personal Sense of Destiny for time.
Christ is now waiting at the Right Hand of the Father until the proper time for Him to be glorified here on earth!
15. The Lord will often confirm the direction He has called the believer to take by presenting a striking and unusual event or encounter with people.
16. There will be spiritual fruit that accompanies you stepping out to live in your personal sense of destiny.
ACT 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
Right motivation is the desire to glorify God.
Right power is the filling of the Holy Spirit and Bible doctrine circulating in the soul.
Winning souls, especially if you have the spiritual gift of evangelism.
Spiritual growth in the local assembly.
A new vehicle for spreading the truth.
Reconciliation occurring in broken relationships.
17. Living in your personal sense of destiny means obedience to the Lord’s request for a particular character of life, with the attendant sacrifices, commitment, and surrender.