Rom 5:19; Gen 2:1-25; Eze 28:15-16; Gen 3:1-7; Rom 1:18-32; Gen 3:8-15
HSCH-79-131031 - length: 61:34 - taught on Oct, 31 2013
The wonders of being in Christ!
1. Our fallen state - in Adam - : what it is, and how it came to be.
2. How God delivered us out of this state, according to His glory and grace, through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. How He placed us in a completely new position and state…IN CHRIST!!!... and provided us with the Holy Spirit.
1. The sins that human beings commit. This makes us guilty with respect to the sinful deeds of the flesh.
2. Sin singular, referring to the law or principle of sin in our bodily members, sin in the flesh.
3. Our old man, our old life and old standing under the Federal headship of Adam.
The root of all sin is deeper even than the lusts of the flesh. The root is in mankind having a will that is independent of God.
The distrust of God and unbelief regarding God and His word.
Because of the nature of man’s fall, it was impossible to restore him back to what he was before the fall.
The remedy would have to come through that which would be totally new to the human race.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (KJV)
Adam’s state before his fall was the state of innocence in his relationship to and responsibility before God.
Before his fall, Adam had no knowledge of good and evil.
The only thing that could be tested was that trust in God.
As long as Adam had pure confidence in God, obedience would continue to be easy . Nothing else would even be imaginable.