Rom 4:13-22; Heb 11:17-19; Eph 2:8-10; Gal 4:6-7; 2Co 6:18; 1Pe 5:10-11;Gal 3:8-14; Eph 1:13-14.
WTROM-19-140319 - length: 40:15 - taught on Mar, 19 2014
The gospel preached to Abraham consisted of promises that God made to Abraham that Abraham believed.
Faith = being fully assured that what God has promised, He is able also to perform.
This was the greatest test of Abraham’s life.
It revealed that he had finally come to trust in God as the One who is able to give life to the dead.
Abraham offered up Isaac - why?
He was fully assured that what God has promised, He is able also to perform.
1. What promises did Abraham receive from God?
2. What was Abraham’s response to those promises?
3. How did his response change Abraham’s life?
4. What has God promised YOU?
5. What has God given you as His pledge that guarantees He will fulfill all His promises to you?
6. Are you ASSURED yet that what God has promised you He is ABLE TO PERFORM?
7. If you WERE ASSURED, how would your life change?