Rom 4:16-22; Eph 2:8-10; Gal 4:6-7; 2Co 6:18; 1Pe 5:10-11;1Pe 1:3-5; Gal 3:8-14; 2Co 1:19-22; Eph 1:13-14.
WTROM-21-140326 - length: 46:23 - taught on Mar, 26 2014
Faith = being fully assured that what God has promised, He is able also to perform.
1. What promises did Abraham receive from God?
That He will make Abraham a great nation.
That in him all the families of the earth will be blessed.
That his descendants will be as the stars of heaven in number and as innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.
That He has made him the father of many nations.
That all the nations will be blessed in Abraham.
That he would have a son with Sarah.
That in that son Isaac Abraham’s descendants will be called.
That in his seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
2. What was Abraham’s response to those promises?
Abraham was FULLY ASSURED that what God had promised, God was ABLE to perform.
3. How did his response change Abraham’s life?
He travelled from Haran to Canaan.
He was circumcised.
He offered Isaac as a sacrifice.
4. What has God promised YOU?
God promised ME ______________.
5. What has God given you as His pledge that guarantees He will fulfill all His promises to you?
The Holy Spirit!!!