Rom 5:21; 1Jo 3:14-18; Rom 12:1-16; Heb 10:23-25; Mat 4:4; Mat 6:24-34; Php 4:8; Php 2:3-5; Gal 5:13-14.
WTROM-115-150426 - length: 67:49 - taught on Apr, 26 2015
Grace Prison Ministries works to change the lives of prisoners through evangelism and sound Bible teaching.
What can we do to help?
3. Start a ministry at a local prison or jail
Present your bodies a living sacrifice
Where life reigns, death cannot.
The Spirit is the administrator of this life for you, -
as your helper, guide, your deliverer, as your prayer warrior, as your reviver.
Am I presenting my body in a sacrificial way to serve other members of the body?
The reason I can’t be here for a Bible study during the week is ___________________.
1. Financial backing to get our radio show back
2. Leader for the Member Care team
5. Leader for Missions/Evangelism
8. Visitation (sick, homebound, prison)
9. A person to do the CDs for Shut-ins ministry
This is a life of giving and receiving.
Jesus gave his body as a sacrifice unto death (Rom 3-8) so that we can present our bodies a LIVING sacrifice (Rom 12-15).
Make the connection between what it means to be in Christ and how we are called to live.